Learn more about us in this short video:
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products, solutions, and telecommunication services including Telephone & Collaboration, Network (WAN), and Cloud:
Which carrier service solutions are right for your business? Which carriers are best for your locations, your business structure, and your IT infrastructure? To help you find out, we offer a complimentary analysis to baseline your current voice and data costs, and to design and provide an overview of the cost savings or the efficiency gains available to your company.
Telephone & Collaboration: Whether you want to keep your current PBX phone system or find a new solution, we research and recommend the options to fit your analog, PRI, SIP, VoIP, unified communications (UC) and collaboration needs.
Network (WAN): Provide scalable, high-capacity, high-bandwidth, and high-speed connectivity in reliable and secure environments allowing data transfers, media sharing, media streaming and collaboration. MPLS, VPLS, Broadband, FTTC, DSL, fiber, copper EFM, 3G or 4G, and point-to-point: All serve a specific purpose for organizations today, and each has strengths and weaknesses based upon an organization’s geographic and IT infrastructure.
Private, Public, & Hybrid Cloud Solutions: As IT becomes more strategic and critical in impacting an organization’s bottom line, companies look to the Cloud to decrease IT complexity and drive ROI. For some organizations, Cloud solutions can be more secure, predictable and scalable than on premise solutions. We offer Disaster Recovery, Continuity, Co-Location, Helpdesk, Security, Mobile Device Management, along with Infrastructure Monitoring and Management solutions.
Our customer service, proven processes and knowledgeable support ensures:
- Time savings, allowing you to focus on other critical tasks
- Single point of contact: We manage all escalations
- Many carrier options guaranteeing cost minimization
- Expert guidance
What Makes Core Connections Different?
We are invested in your long term success and are there long after the supplier sales person has gone.
- Cost of Services: We do not charge for our services, since we are compensated by the carriers.
- Project Management: We manage our clients’ telecommunication implementations.
- Bill Review: We review our clients’ telephone and internet bills on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
- Outage Resolution: We work with the carrier to resolve any telecommunication issues/outages enabling our clients to focus on other critical tasks.
- Disconnection Assistance: We work with the client to ensure that all old services are disconnected and no longer being charged.